You are invited to submit an abstract to be presented at the conference and later published.
Please send your abstract directly to our email: email@example.com
The template to be used for the abstract is available for download:
- The deadline for submission of the abstract is April 1st, 2023.
- The abstract should follow the rules and format of the template provided.
- Submission of abstracts are done directly through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The themes contemplated in the conference are:
Policies for adopting the bioclimhighly energy- efficient buildings atic approach
Analysis of bioclimatic materials, construction practices & design
Indicators & weather files, as input for the design of buildings and districts
Bioclimatic buildings and districts: Case studies
- Accepted abstracts will be presented at the conference in the form of posters.
- Accepted abstracts are also invited to submit a 10-15 min oral video presentation. The following video presentation can be used as a guideline: ABC 21: Bioclimatic building materials & construction practices | 9th Africities – YouTube
- During the closing ceremony, we will announce the names of the 3 winners and the prizes will be awarded as follow:
- Prize of 10 000 MAD to the best presentation
- Prize of 5000 MAD to the second-best presentation,
- Prize of 5000 MAD to the best poster.
- All accepted papers will be submitted after the conference for publication in proceedings indexed SCOPUS, DPLP, ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, Google Scholar, Springerlink and WoS (Web of Science) within SPRINGER series.